The Pari Sudha is a pet friendly accommodation that understands pets are an extension of your family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets (Restricted to cat and dog only). There will be Rp. 75,000 fees for the first night and Rp. 25,000/night onwards for each pet. If guest staying for only one night, a fee of Rp. 75,000/pet will be charged.
There are several terms and conditions where the guest must agree on to bring their pet:
- A valid credit card number must remain on file at the front desk.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: Guest agree to make room available to housekeeping and/or maintenance needs and will arrange to have guest pet out of the room to accommodate this service.
- Pet must weigh less than 15 Kilograms.
- The maximum size of the pet must be 46 x 28 x 28 cm.
- Only 2 pets are allowed in one room.
- Verification that vaccinations are complete and up to date is required
- Pet left unattended in the guest room when the guest leaves the hotel premises must be secured in a proper pet crate or carrier.
- Pet must comply with local legislation and insurance liability requirements.
- Pet must be on a controlled leash at all times when not inside of the guest suite.
- Pets must not be walked through the lobby of the hotel.
- Pet must only be walked on the designated pet area(s) of the hotel grounds.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on hotel grounds and properly disposing of the waste in the outside dumpster or as otherwise designated.
- Damages caused by my pet to my suite, its furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are guest sole responsibility. Guest understand that the owner of the pet (Guest) will be charged commensurate to the cost of such damages. Guest room is subject to damage inspection at any time and upon checkout. If guest refuses, the management have rights to remove the guest from the establishment and calling higher authority such as police department.
- Noise/Disruptive complaints: If management receives more than 2 (two) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for pet. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest suite.
- The management is not responsible for any loss nor sickness due to guest negligence towards their pet(s)